Tuesday 9 October 2012

Embossing in a mini album!




Hello everyone!

How are you today? I've been busy teaching last weekend and I would like to show you my mini album :)

Here's a mini album I made using a Studio Calico kit, mixing the products with some of my favorite embossing folders from Sizzix!

First of all, you'll need these products to create the mini album : 


Here are the embossing folders I used...




This is the cover of my mini album :  a mix of paper, masking tape, stamps...

For this page, and basically for all of the other embossed backgrounds, I embossed a piece of white cardstock : for this one, I used the Roses set. You simply put your piece of white cardstock inside the embossing folder and run it through your Big Shot.

Once your piece of cardstock is embossed, simply mix your Distress ink with water on a piece of kraft sheet and dip your embossed image in the ink.

Use your heat gun to make it dry faster, and dip into the ink back and forth until you're satisfied with the results.


Simply do the same for all of your other pieces of cardstock you wish to emboss and change the colors of the ink for each piece. 





You can of course mix two differents colors of inks on the same embossed cardstock.



The embossed image will grab the colors differently than if it was a flat piece of paper.



Try this at home : you're going to love it! :)
And feel free to share your creations here in the comment sections! Would LOVE to see what you come up with! :)

Love!
CĂ©line

4 comments:

  1. Juste trop beau.
    Toujours aussi pleine d'inspirations
    Des bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe!
    j'adore ton utilisation des plaques d'embossage
    biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love to incorporate embossing into all my projects because I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete